In anticipation of significant storm activities this afternoon into tomorrow, please keep in mind the following:
- For fire emergencies or medical emergencies, please call the Lindenhurst Fire Department at (631) 226-1212
- For all other emergencies, please call 911
- To report an outage with PSEG, residents can text “OUT” to 773454. Cell phones must be registered with your PSEG account. For more information and instructions, visit https://www.psegliny.com/page.cfm/CustomerService/myalerts/Outage
- Additionally, residents can report an outage to PSEG by phone 800-490-0075
- If you see a down wire, do not touch it. Assume all wires are live. Call PSEG 800-490-0075 or the Department of Public Works 631-957-7520 to report a down wire
- Residents living south of Montauk Highway can move cars to municipal and commuter lots for the duration of the storm. Vehicles without a resident commuter parking permit must be removed by 4:00 PM 01/24/17.
- For more tips on how to stay safe, please visit bereadyli.org