Here you will find a list of important notices for Village of Lindenhurst residents, such as those indicating road closures and weather-related alerts. As pertinent and key notices become available, they will be posted in this section.
If Lindenhurst Village residents have any questions or concerns regarding any of these notices, then please visit Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue, or contact the Village at (631) 957-7500.
- 2017-2018 Budget – Budget
- Wellwood Avenue Bridge Construction Notice – Lane Change Notice
- Proposed Downtown Redevelopment District Floating Zone (Multiple Residence) – Proposed Local Law
- CDBG-DR Shore Road Waterfront Park Natural Systems Resiliency Improvements Application -The Village of Lindenhurst will be submitting an application to New York State CDBG-Disaster Recovery Program for funding of the Shore Road Waterfront Park Natural Systems Resiliency Improvements. A copy of the application is included below for the public’s review and written comments. Authorizing the Mayor to sign the application will be on the September 5, 2017 Village Board Meeting at 7:30 PM. There will be time for public comments during the Village Board Meeting.
- Public Hearing 12/6/16 – Local Law #4-2016